Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Middle of Much

I am surrounded and involved in much suffering, death, sickness, and fear.  I walk through with my truth, my love and as much ease as I can bring with me.

I am experiencing a whole new dynamic of being and doing me.  I am trying my best to be true, loving and supportive as possible.

My head cannot understand some of the things I am being told; my heart is fearful of pain.  My mind knows that I will be okay and as I listen to my inner knowing I become closer to the person I was put on this Earth to be.

I lovingly experience everything in front of me while I truly do not want to experience much of it.  Ha.

I hear change is inevitable.  I believe this.   I hear change is hard.   I've experienced it to be both easy and hard.   I hear time waits for no one.  It moves forward. 

I know my life is FULL.  I know that some of my best days are yet to come.  I believe and trust in the process of life.  I sit with this because this is what I have to sit with just now.

I hear everything happens for a reason.   I sure hope this to be true!

May you be with your truth and process as easily and loving as you can.  Enjoy the happy truth that rocks your world when it does.  Enjoy it greatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment