Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 18, 2013

STOP

Perhaps, we all could use the valuable tool of STOP!  STOP what we are doing and just change it up in one way; at the very least.  There is abundant chaos, horrific information, hurt, anger and fear in our world.  I almost can't breathe at times.

I'd like us all to STOP immediately doing things as usual and change one thing up right now today that will change the path of our world.  Just what if it really could!  Change one thing to pleasure and lightness today and my hope is that this pleasure and lightness will abound and darkness and pain will dissipate; and quickly, would be preferable. 

Live your truth; be vulnerable in the right places through your truth and trust that you have everything you need to carry on beautifully.  Perhaps, start with your family dynamics.  Lovingly, speak your truth of how you are feeling and the way the world (even within your household) is affecting you just now.  Tell them how you'd like it to be; your ultimate happy picture of how you would best be at your happiest. 

I am STOPPED.  I am waking up in the morning and going to bed at night.  I confer with many people through the day, mostly electronically, and I'm afraid to go out into this world that feels so dark just now.   AND, GO OUT I WILL.  I plan on getting in the car and driving; letting the windows down and blasting the music.  I'm going out for enjoyment today and I will not let fear, darkness and uncertainty stop me. 

The pained must be loved and the loved must be giving if we are to live a better, happier, stronger, lovelier life.  I know I want to. 

If you are in the position to give one extra smile today, please try it - you just may like it.  If you have no smile in you today, be open to feeling your lips curve up and wonderful chemicals release into your system and honor what and how you feel today.  You are 'here' for a real reason.  You are not making up the way you feel.  Listen to yourself, hear and respond in the manner that best brings you connected to your truth. 

STOP, FEEL, CARRY ON in one way that is different for you today.  Do it for yourself, your loved ones, your world and for me, please.

I need the world to feel, do, and live better.  I need this now today.  Please help me.

May you STOP, search, and do one thing that makes you know you have it going on because it makes you feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment