Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, April 21, 2013

Home

I'm here at my current 'home' feeling stuck between what I knew and who I was to what I know and who I am and wondering where do I go from here.  I have 'traveled' much these past few years and I have learned, experienced, and recreated many of my own thoughts.  I feel I have achieved connecting to who I am on the inside and living this on the outside.  I feel connected to myself on a deeper level than I've ever known. 

While I feel happy, content and like I've achieved my ultimate goal, I thought achieving this would feel different than it does.  While I'm enjoying this new connection with myself, I'm also feeling irritable at not using the new me to live fuller and touching others' lives and sharing happiness and laughter.

I have seen many people close to me become more aware of their own lives and their own choices and I've seen beautiful moments and enlightened connections they have with others and with me.  It's extremely brilliant and exciting and I'm grateful to witness and experience these moments and to also hear about some of them.  Sometimes they give me goosebumps; these connections that are so real and create such fulfillment in the relationship.  This is HUGE and creates much happiness for me.

I've had a very lazy day today and I find myself feeling sorry for myself being alone (which is what I've created) and bored.  

I'm knowing that feeling bored is good because it will create me to do things differently so I will not be bored in the future.   And, right in this moment, being bored doesn't feel too good to me!

I'm finding it harder to write with where I am because it is new to me; it is uncomfortable even.  I think the discomfort comes from lack of understanding and some uncertainty because I am so 'new' to myself.  Eh gad.

So, in reality, I'm feeling it all.  I'm feeling the freshness and the staleness.  I'm feeling contentment and discontentment.  I'm feeling excited and scared.  I'm feeling alone and connected.  This being human and experiencing much of what a human can experience is quite the challenge for me. 

So, I guess, I'm kind of in a limbo.  I'm caught between the person I was and what do I do with this person that I have evolved into.

We are all evolving whether we do it consciously or not.  We all feel many human experiences and feelings.  Sometimes we run or numb ourselves from these feelings.  Sometimes we ignore them.  Sometimes we let them go through us.

It is a choice that we can choose to make consciously.  I have let many of my stuck emotions go through me these past several years and I am, for lack of better words, 'clean as I can be for today' and ready to imprint consciously and intelligently more life experiences on this being that is me as I travel the path that I'm here to travel.

I did not think I could get any nuttier!  I was wrong!  Ha.

May you live consciously and create your day to leave the people and yourself whose paths have crossed in a happier place than before you made contact. 
 Yeah, good luck with that...  and it is possible if you are open to it.

Beautiful Photo taken from Facebook page 

No comments:

Post a Comment