Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Paradise

My home in Pennsylvania, USA, was my paradise for the last 15 years.  The last 10 years were magical and heavenly.  However, the last 4 or so, I started to tire of the upkeep of such a magical oasis.  I forgot how to enjoy it and I mostly walked around and only saw what attention it needed; what needed to be repaired and which professional needed to be called to complete the work.  AND, I was so blessed and fortunate to have help whenever I needed it. 

I knew I didn't want to live in Pennsylvania for the rest of my life from the beginning.   I knew I belonged in Florida.  So, after much debate, a very hard decision and a very difficult time letting go, we decided to put this home on the market.

On the market it is.

It just so happened that while I was away here in Florida, the house was given over to the realtors who 'staged' it.  I was sent pictures last week and I almost had the big one!  I did not recognize my own home.  It had been painted, reorganized, reestablished and what was once in my bedroom was now in my dining room and what was once my massage room was a different room altogether; and what was once a house that had been through feng shui, my own personal journey and love of decorating, was no longer my vibrant, peaceful, calm, inviting and loving home.  I now saw it as cold, sterile and 'dressed' in a way that made no sense to me. 

I went off.  I was hurt to the deepest of my being.  Not because this was done so much but because it was done without me knowing.  OUCH OUCH OUCH  I was told nothing 'drastic' would occur without my knowledge.   I now have learned that my 'drastic' can be different from others. 

So, I've been dealing with this and trying to watch the sales video and it took me at least 12 tries before I was able to get through it without feeling great anger and betrayal.  I felt an abandonment issue all over again.  I never voiced such harsh, unloving words and great fear and pain as I have in these last few days. 

While doing just this... I also knew that I was overreacting, it wasn't done to me but for me and it was done from a place of love and goal setting.  It did not FEEL this way.  My brain knew that it was not meant maliciously; my heart, soul and cells would not allow this truth to settle in.  I chose to need to be angry and hurt and I allowed the feeling of forced abandonment to be plentiful throughout my being.  I do know that these people did the best they knew how in the circumstance they were given and with what and how they were feeling.  It still sits 'wrong' to me, however. 

I have learned that it is not the situation so much as my reaction to the situation that is my truth.  I've known this for a while, however, the experience of it is much different than just knowing it.  Ha and Yikes

So, as I sit here writing this today, there are still some cells that hurt and mostly, I know that this happened in the only way possible with the circumstances, the pain of others and the way we were approaching the whole issue.

We learned.  We learned BIG.  It was not a fun learning and I'm not sure why I had to learn it and I am still trying to figure out how to let that go and move forward.

I feel the harshness in the world just now.   I see people crying in cars; people telling me they are crying while exercising; people reporting to me that they are at their lowest of all time.  I know this is the hardest winter I ever spent as an adult.

AND, YET, I say that this, very possibly, is a great time to dig deep and ask ourselves to show ourselves who we really are; what we really need and where we really WANT to go from here.   I also see and know people doing this.  (hip hip hooray)    I believe everything we need is already inside of us.  We only need to choose to tap into it.  Be open to hear and really listen to ourselves; to trust that we will be here for ourselves and believe in ease of survival, no matter what or who comes our way.  I'd love us to believe in paradise through love of self and others.

May you connect to the paradise within first and foremost.  I believe without this; we cannot be truly and fully kind to others.  When we are lost ourselves, who are we giving to others?

Many have gotten quite good at sharing anger, hostility, blame of others.   I'd love to see myself get better at truth, love, and how I can change the way I think to create a better today.  I'd love for you to experience same as much as possible.  Let's get on this; paradise awaits.  Your 'paradise' that is who YOU are today is already yours.  Dare you go here?

All we have to be is us; perhaps our answers are built in this.  Just be you.   What if this truly was your answer to everything?  How simple and lovely and yet how complex the human brain can make it....   Mmmmm

I walk forward.   I hope you walk forward in your own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment