Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, April 21, 2013

The World

While thinking of where to go and what to do next with my life, I saw the tarot cards sitting in front of me under the glass table and I thought 'why not'.  

So I spread them out face down and placed my hand above them and moved my hand until I felt heat.  I picked three cards.  These are the three I picked.  I have picked at least one of these cards before.  However, the World card gave me a giggle.  I am here to save the World after all.......

Eight of Vessels
"Tarot wisdom:  Your work is a creative endeavor, not mere labour.  It is engrossing and emotionally satisfying.  By immersing yourself in satisfying work, you become centred, and in turn find your centre, which is the Anima Mundi."

Queen of Coins
"Tarot wisdom:  This card is the personification of health, wealth and wellbeing - a very fortunate state. It can represent our past or present condition, or a goal for the future, depending on its position in the reading.

The World
"Tarot Wisdom:  The World is the achievement and culmination of our goals.  On the highest level it is the merging of our individual personality with the Anima Mundi, the soul of the world.  The Anima Mundi strains the ability of words to describe it, and it can seem paradoxical.  To the Neoplatonic philosopher it is the highest form of the divine circumference of being.  It is outside space and time, and yet here now.  It is composed of neither matter nor energy, but is the mother of both, continually creating the universe.  It is the intelligent, compassionate guide that is evident in the evolution of life.  It is both masculine and feminine.  Though dual-sexed, we call it 'she'.
The Anima Mundi has been with us guiding us throughout the journey; we could not be alive unless this was so.  She was with us when we were the Fool in the beginning.  We are still that same fool now; the only difference is that we have dropped our blindfold and have become conscious of her for the first time.  Now we are aware of the infinite creative potential that was here all the time.  This knowledge is bliss."

From the book "The Alchemical Tarot" by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place

I believe we need to save ourselves before we can save anyone else.  If I am not happy, I am miserable in the world.   If I am happy, not a lot in our world bothers me. 

May you be happy in our world.

                        Another picture from Facebook, same photographer as the Shells (beautiful work)






No comments:

Post a Comment