Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, November 1, 2012

Where am I

I've been struggling a bit with being physically on the west coast of the United States and believing I need to be on the east coast - home. 

There was the largest storm in the local electric company's 100 year history and my home, and all those in it,  have been without electricity for 4 days now.  We have a well, so there is no water without electricity to pump it.  There is no heat and the temperatures are in th 30s F.  The fish tanks had no air until we came up with battery operated air pumps.  The food in the freezers and refrigerator has all been thrown out.  This is one way to clean out one's stuff!

Communication locally is not easy.  Many have no house phones and to recharge their cell phones they go and sit in the car and let it run while charging phones. 

Talk about energy!  Without it; especially when so used to it; it is quite the challenge.  It's like camping.  So, the most important thing - safety - is present.  This is most important.  Everyone is okay.  Comfort; not so much.

I find myself tired today because I was 'living' on both time zones (there's a 3 hour time difference).  I was more (many times) on the east coast time than west coast. 

I did this to myself.  I am learning; I am always learning.  I am grateful to learn.

I go home in two more days.  Air flights were hard to get and we were told we need to wait 4 days to fly home with the requirements we had.

I'm not sure electric will be on.  I am sure I will feel home.  I am not sure how I'll deal.  I am sure I will be okay.

May you do better than I and allow your mind to be where your physical body is; especially if your physcial body is in a beautiful place or doing a beautiful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment