Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Today

Today's a big day for the United States of America.  We, the people, are voting on a president.  May the universe, God, the all-knowing, all-powerful, all-loving, all-for-all power that is beauty, light and togetherness help this to be a day that will help not only the USA, but all the world, live better, peaceful, and together.

I am very ignorant when it comes to politics.  I do not even understand why there are two sides fighting each other, sometimes massively, to create a world that we can all be ourselves in; while being there for one another.

I pray we all keep open hearts, open minds and allow our own power to be the truest of true and accept all life to be just as powerful and important as the other.

I envision this as our world and am all for it.... all for YOU.

May you BE YOU from your deepest depth of self.

No comments:

Post a Comment