Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, November 23, 2012

Had A Trip

I had quite a trip this morning.  It was pouring (teeming, really) down rain and there was a back up of water ready to come into my home.  The pump was not working.

My sister and I were out there with buckets, drenched and trying to beat the rain buildup.   I went to the shed to get the back-up water pump and BOOM, down I went on the ramp, back flat on the ground and then BANG, went my head slamming backwards hard and I saw light.  It shook me up.  It shook my sister up.  It shook my animals up.

I got up and completed the job with the help of my darling sister and then I broke down and cried. 

It was quite the morning for me.    I am a little out of it, I wonder why I am being so messed with and I'm trying to accept what is thrown at me (even my whole being being thrown) lately. 

I am dazed.  I am shaken.  I am ready to change things up; go a different direction and ........

Yesterday, when my elbow was swollen, in the Louise Hay "You Can Heal Yourself" book

Elbow means "Probable Cause:  Represents changing directions and accepting new experiences."  "New Thought Pattern:  I easily flow with new experiences, new directions, and new changes."

Maybe we connect deeper to ourselves when we get dazed and shaken.

May you be open to connect deeper to yourself before the need to get dazed and shaken.

Drafted back in May 2012; I only had to add the Lousie Hay Elbow meaning today.....  I'm seeing a pattern here!

No comments:

Post a Comment