Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, November 8, 2012

Krystal, My Cat

Krystal did not make it.  She had cancer in her lungs and could not be saved.  Again, I'm grateful for the wonderful doctor who is willing to help me help my animals heal; and when this is not possible, help them to not suffer.  It is not easy.  There is nothing easy about it.  I do know in my heart, suffering, without any hope is the very least favorite option.

Krystal loved my Durby dog.  She would snuggle and lay next to his warmth on many occasions.  They are now together again.   They were not separated long.  I have to believe it was meant to be.

I feel my body going numb a bit; I'm believing that this is my coping mechanism in allowing what pain I can handle and not allowing what pain I cannot handle just yet. 

My mind goes unbelievably quiet and I can't or don't want to focus on anything really, but my own breath; my two dogs surrounding me and the love they share with me.  I focus on friends and family.  A day like today reminds me what's most important and, to me, this is to love one another.  To share a depth that is so deep, I can know when my animals have had enough.  I can know (or at least believe) that they are as grateful as I to have had the connection we've had.

This connection is what sustains me.  This connection is what I look for in all life.  It is the greatest connection of all - to me.

May you know what your life line is; your greatest connection and go for it with all the gutso you can muster.

Krystal
 

No comments:

Post a Comment