Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Worth a Repeat

I'd like to offer -

What if all we had to do was bring our innermost selves out in the world; the totality of who are we; by just being ourselves, being you -  sharing all of who we are with our world and supporting each other in doing just this...

Just what if we all did this totally and honestly; that THIS alone would bring us the peace, connection, love, joy and ease of living in our new world.

What if this would bring each one of us exactly what we feel we are missing.  What if it would close our 'wanting or needing' place inside of ourselves. 

Hoot, right?

I say, let's give it a go......

May you bring your innermost self (all of you in whatever moments arise) forefront with everything you do today. 

I'm knowing it will be a 'hoot' - a real joyful day once we get over the fear and use our own bravery to do so.

I believe.  Do you......

             Little Bear ready to go to Florida.  She is bringing herself out into the world, just as she is.

Interesting, that because she is black, she doesn't come up bright in this picture.  We need to let go of our black fear so we can brighten the picture of our own life.  JUST ALLOW AND PERMIT ALL OF YOU AND SHARE THIS YOU WITH YOUR WORLD.  Yikes.

Can we not only say vulnerable - Do vulnerable.  Triple Yikes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment