Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, November 5, 2012

Head Popping

I feel like my head may just 'pop' today.  I guess it's the fear of the unknown more than anything.  I have many elderly, sick and life altering changes in and with many people I care for.  Within many things around me; there is much uncertainty.  I'm changing my own life up some as well.

It's very unsettling and there comes excitement with it as well.   It's very scary and the bonds that are being made throughout the human race are priceless.

It's very cold here on the northeast coast of the United States and I'm glad to be back with my two dogs and two cats.

It's quiet here just now.  Tomorrow, it won't be so.  I have many people coming to help and work to get many jobs done. 

....................

I know I'm not making much sense.  I feel tired to share; to talk; to discuss things.  I feel like I need to just be involved and process and help wherever I can as I create the life I want to be mine. 

Our 'world' is spinning at a much greater speed; a much higher vibration, many would say.  We are connecting and connected in ways that have never been experienced before.  There is great excitement and wonder in this, I think.

If we just hold on, live our truth, share our truth, and be our truth WHILE we create the truth of where we want to move on to and forward with... ALL WILL BE FINE.  No matter what, we will survive and life will go on.

May you trust that you are exactly where you need to be with exactly the right amount of information you need doing your very best with it all.  May you trust yourself that you are moving forward in just the right way and with just the right amount of speed and 'knowing'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment