Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Karma

I had a lot of 'stuff' that would not fit into a smaller apartment coming from a larger house.  As I went through the boxes and opened the bags, I realized I had to let go of many things I love and have used over the years.  I had to let go of things that I had in storage thinking that one day I would be lucky enough to use them or enjoy them again.

This was not my truth as I unraveled everything that came off of the mover's truck.  I had no space and no use for them where I know I will be spending parts of this upcoming year.

So, I packed much back up and called up the Vietnam Vets Association and they kindly picked everything up and I envisioned happy faces and knew that the stuff that I enjoyed in the past would get into the right hands of another and bring them joy.  I kept telling myself that I am putting great karma out in the world and this was the perfect time and my time to do so.  Yes, there were some of my cells that were fighting this and calling myself names like dumb and stupid and crazy; however, the larger part of myself knew that this karma was just what I needed and just what may be good for the world.

I also put out some wonderful Christmas decorations knowing that someone will have a better Christmas because of me letting go.  This was empowering and fulfilling.  Giving joy to others is a gift for everyone involved.

May you give joy to others today and may your world become a brighter place because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment