Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, November 29, 2012

Looks

I'm changing up the outside of me to now match the inside.  Mmmm  Could be quite interesting for me! 

My hair is shorter and blonder; I went to the dermatologist to get the red dots on my face zapped one more time in hope of ridding myself of these completely.  I'm dressing up a wee bit more (instead of just comfy sweats).  I find myself wearing my beautiful jewelry more.  Perhaps, it's time to create the image of who I truly am from the inside out.

I'm feeling like I'm in an unknown territory of creating a look.  I find it fun, exciting, interesting, and not easy to talk about. 

My fingers are still stumps; the sores and pain are less again!!!!!!  This is most awesome news of all!!!!!!

It's very cold out and it is not hurting me like it has in the past.  I'm not free and clear.  I'm not a prisoner within my own constraints like, perhaps, I once was.

The Christmas tree is slowly coming to life inside my home in Pennsylvania and I get so excited and happy seeing the lights twinkle on the tree.  The animals love to lay underneath it.  As I sit here at my computer in my "Christmas Tree Room", I feel the peace and the spirit of the Christmas holiday.  Peace among man, woman and child.

So, as I'm 'shaping up' some and finding a new and improved (I hope) look, I'm allowing my open heart to lead me in the direction of my own voice.  How very cool this is!!!!!!

May you let your own inner voice lead you to your sassy, happy, and open self.  Or whatever descriptive words you feel are correct for you today.  Let them come through you.

Do You - Simple as this; Hard as this........Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment