Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Darker and Darker

As the days get shorter and shorter here in the northeast of USA, dark sets in earlier and earlier every night.  December 21 is the shortest amount of daylight each year here.  Daytime peaks lowest here and days get lighter longer and longer.

So, as we move into the darkest of days, may our hearts move into the most open of possibilities.

There is much unknown just now.  There is much awareness being sought after just now.  There is much change upon us.  There is much growth to be had.  There is much togetherness to be learned.

My sensitive self feels it all.  My sensitive self is bombarded with possibilities and struggles of the day.  I'm hoping to choose my best self in each moment moving forward.   I'm hoping to meet your best self in each moment.

It's okay where we are.  It's okay where we've been.  It's okay to not know everything.  It's okay.

Now is the time to do our best.  The time for pretense, fear and self-defeating thoughts are over.

Many I talk to are frequented with self-doubt and fear.  Many I know have everything they need to move forward.   Many I know are blessed with so many things.  Many I know are allowing their self-awareness to lead their way. 

So with your awareness, light and even your dark side --   May you be okay with it as you grow into the YOU you are meant to shine bright as you live each day. 

May you know simplicity and ease in these trying times.  May you grasp what is right in front of you and know it's there for a reason.

Together we can create a world that we want to wake up to everyday and participate in fully.

I say these words because words of where I am are not forthcoming.  I only know that I am.

Somedays I am simply just too weird for myself even!  Ha.

May no matter where you are; what you feel, how you perceive yourself - let it be okay as you re-evaluate, create and connect to, learn and live the ultimate you. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment