Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Movers/Cable/Bedding/Services

I am having a hard time settling into my new place.  I'm having a hard time getting help.  Many are fast-paced, hurry get the job done so I can get onto the next job so I can make money (or so I am hearing and seeing).  Ouch.  Sad.  Driven but not going anywhere.???

I had a 'borrowed' mattress delivered last night because the one promised me before payment was available until after my credit card went through.  My mattress in storage has just disappeared and getting someone to take responsibility for it is not happening.  Cable is hooked up and not working properly. 

My mind is on overload and I'm questioning if being nice is not the way to get things done.  I certainly do not want to believe this.  I hear almost everyone I come in contact with (service wise) say that they never meet people like me.  I'm thinking that perhaps people are pushed over the edge in just getting a mattress to sleep on (so to speak)!

So, as my head spins and my feet walk in circles, I am creating a new living environment as best I can. It's a much bigger challenge than I anticipated; and I anticipated it to be big.

I am trying my very best to just be where I am; accept, learn flexibility, ask for what I need and be open to creating answers. 

This is all I have just now.

May you be open to what you have right now; EMBRACE YOUR TRUTH....(Yikes!)


No comments:

Post a Comment