Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cockroach

There has been this HUGE cockroach in my new garage every night 'greeting' me.  I saw it on a box and put it out of my garage and it came back in.  Soooooo,

I look up cockroach:

"Who would want a cockroach as their animal totem? Not many, however, the cockroach is a very powerful animal totem to have and even if the cockroach is not your animal totem but just a nasty little visitor coming by to give you a message be thankful.

The cockroach is all about survival and reminds you that no matter what life throws at you, you have all the tools necessary already at hand to survive even the worst that life can throw at you. The cockroach shows you that you have the ability to know when it’s time to scurry out of the way of danger and also how to survive in all circumstances and environments. And if you see that big slipper coming at you in an attempt to flatten you just know that you have what’s necessary to move quickly and change direction in a heart beat.
Cockroaches are symbolic of tenacity and longevity and could symbolize the need for renewal, rejuvenation and self-cleansing of your psychological, emotional, or spiritual being."      written by Sherry Andrea

I'm not sure if I'm correct here; however, my belief is that the cockroach may be in the beetle family.  I went to my favorite book on the subject of spiritual meanings of animals.  And, in his book "Animal-Speak" by Ted Andrews, under 'Beetle' (which by the way, was opened to this page), and it reads:

"If the beetle has shown up in your life examine the need for metamorphosis.  Are you in the process?  If so, what stage?  Do you need a change?  Are you needing new sunshine?  Is it time to resurrect some aspect of your life?  Is it time to leave the past behind?  The beetle can show you how to do this with the greatest success."

May you create the life you want going forward with ease and great success.

                                     SORRY, I DIDN'T TAKE THE TIME TO TAKE A PICTURE!



No comments:

Post a Comment