Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Back in Pennsylvania, USA

I'm back in Pennsylvania.  BRRRRR   Cold.  Feels raw and cold.  I awoke to an inflamed body and uncomfortable cold.  Crazy, the difference that it makes on me.  And, again, my mind goes to -- It has been this way for almost as long as I can remember, perhaps, I can label it something besides 'crazy'!

It is dark and dreary.  The outside life is quiet and going more and more into its deep sleep.  The leaves are all down for the most part; few squirrels are running around and the fish are mostly stationary in their deep water. 

We are putting the Christmas lights up and I love Christmas time.  I love sharing and cheering and the reminder that there are so many people that care about each other.  I love the lights shining in the calm, subtle air.  The cheeriness, the movement and even the snow always excited me at this time of year.  I remember being in Florida a few times during Christmas and I mostly remember a dolphin with a red nose pulling Santa's sleigh.  I'll always think that different and cool!

With all the transitioning going on in my life, I am aware that it is Thanksgiving time here for the USA and, yet, my mind isn't focused there just yet.  I know it's a time to be thankful and I am surely thankful for my life and all the glory and love that is in it.

So, as I transition into this next chapter -- As I am taking action to create my new world, I am lost.  Ha!  I am lost only because, for me, transitioning is unsettling.  Uprooted, if you will.  It is also a very exciting time of all possibilities.  I like this.  I like exploring all options and even creating some new ones.  I like feeling my way and knowing that no matter what, I'll be okay because that's how I roll.

May you know that no matter what, you will be okay because after all you've been through, you are still standing strong, holding on, flying high and/or finding your way to YOU. 

May you be thankful for all that you are and all that you have.

                                                              Marriott lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment