Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, November 23, 2012

How to Write it Out

Someone asked me the other day how and why people say that God is responsible for what they do or say.  "God wants them to do this.  It's God showing me the way.  God is whispering in my ear."  This person said they did not understand this and that it threw them off.

I was WOWED by this question.  It made me think and gave me thought.

What I came up with, for me, is that when I type my posts, I don't really let my mind do the work/the typing/the thinking.  Now, of course, it is me typing and my brain is enabling me to do so.  However, I almost feel like I JUST AM and I am just as surprised by some of the things I type as a person that would be sitting here watching me type.  To me, this is my God, working through me.   It's like an innate knowing that I don't have to plan, do not do much editing at all and I just start off with a thought and end up at the end of the post.  It's my inner voice; my inner knowing; my inner being.

Maybe some would say craziness.  Part of me does.
Maybe some would say ditziness.  part of me does.
Maybe some would say wacko.  Yes, me too.
Maybe some would say impossible.  No, this doesn't feel right on me.

So, if you ever find yourself just being and doing and feeling just SPOT ON.... Is this your God, is this your connection to your higher self, is this your creator showing you the way, or is it just because that's the way it is.

I'm sure we each call this 'I JUST AM'  different things and connect to it differently, if we choose to connect at all.  However, I believe when I hear people saying that "God is showing me the way; or I'm working through God or God's working through me", I think it's when I feel so spot on, so unquestionably me; that this is me being connected to the highest me.  This is me connecting to my God and my everything.  I believe this connection (however one chooses to get to it) is the connection that is a part of each one of us.   Where we all come from....  whatever/whoever/however this happens.  

We all have the same thing within.  This innate-ness.   

So, I told this person - I think when people say this - there is nothing more real for them and many know 'this' as God.  It can be the Universe, Budda, the Torah, any religion or belief that connects you to the truest of you.

May you connect to the truest part of yourself today and here on out.

Again, a post that was drafted on 9/12.

No comments:

Post a Comment