Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, November 23, 2012

Ugh and Double Ugh

I am home in Pennsylvania and it was 28 deg F last night.  My heat in all of my house seems to be off; not working at all.  The warmest section of the house is 65 deg.  I can kinda sorta handle that.  It is 64 in my family room and only 59 in my living room.  YIKES.

After being in Florida at an average 75 deg F temperature; then coming home to this....  My system has taken a hit.  The cold is shutting me down.  I have developed one ulcer on my pinky and both my thumbs are sore.  I was very happy with all the work I was able to accomplish with my hands while down in Florida opening boxes, moving furniture....

Perhaps, this is time to pay for it.

I am very sad and disheartened that this is my truth.  I could go very low if I allowed myself.  I never wanted to report that an ulcer has developed on a finger ever again.  I believed I was done with them.  It saddens me greatly that the truth is different than what I want.

However, I'm trying to embrace it; be aware of it, alert to it and go with it.  So, while my head is telling me that, as I lay in bed deep under the covers to keep warm and calm the pain, everyone else is moving around and living and doing.  Of course, with all I have studied, learned and experienced, I know this is not really the total truth.  Yes, some people are fortunate enough to be doing and living and going.  However, to say 'everyone' is... this is not the truth of the world.

Many of us (most even) have something big right now that we would rather not have to face or confront or just admit to ourselves some truth of what is in our life.  Many of us are more aware and being forced to face things that, perhaps, we have not been able/willing to do before.  What comes to mind is 'time for pretense is over'.  This is a big powerful statement.  I believe it is the truth for many.

With everything I am, I believe this is a good thing.  Not an easy thing - an extremely hard thing - but a good thing. 

As I am, once again, affected negatively by the cold, I continue on.  I continue forward.  I may be slow; I may be aching, I may be a bit miserable (ha); and I move on.

I trust that I will be okay and this is the plan for my life.  I believe this because I tell myself that this is my life currently, so it must be the plan.

I am looking forward to seeing what comes next.

May you embrace your truth.  Perhaps, what you least want to face, is what would be most beneficial for you to face.   I'm just sayin....

May you go where you do not want to go....AND, may you be greatly rewarded for it and the people in your life affected positively by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment