Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, November 25, 2012

Have the Bug

I'm walking around Shambala (my home) and gathering stuff for donating.  I guess I caught the bug in Florida.  It felt good to let go of 'stuff' by telling myself that someone could use it more or better than I.

So, this Sunday morning, I'm walking around really looking at my home realizing what I've collected over the years.

I have many stuffed animals that are my daughter's.  Children would love them.  I would love children to have them; especially at Christmastime.  I want to get my daughter's approval on these.  I have juicers, blenders and choppers that are way outdated.  I have candles and knick knacks that only collect dust.   It's time to pass these on.  I'm contemplating selling some things that are big items and worth some money such as a gym set.  I'm contemplating letting go of some things that have a connection to my heart.  It's a perfect time to let go of Christmas decorations and items that I no longer need or use.  I feel this is putting good karma out into our world.  Good karma is good.  Mmmmm

As I live my day to day life, I'm surrounded by things that at one time were used daily.  With life ever changing, there are many things that I can let go of now if I let myself.  I think by letting go, perhaps, I can open up and receive new.

May you let go of 'things' that no longer serve you and be open to receive the things that will serve you today.  May your 'old' be passed on as someone's 'happiness'. 

As I write this, I think of energy.  I'd like to let go of old useless energy; emotions that I hold onto out of habit but that hurt me.   Allow this useless energy out into the world.  This energy could be grabbed by someone who can use it as good.  

"One man's trash is another man's treasure."  Anonymous

I'm reminded of a time when I was on the massage table and I was releasing painful memories/emotions.  I told the therapist that I didn't want anyone else to have to touch this negative energy.  I wasn't sure I wanted to let it go because I didn't want it to hurt anyone else.  She brightly stated that it's just energy.  Once I release it from myself - it goes out into the universe as 'just energy'.  I'm the one that used it negatively.  Someone else may just grab onto it and use it positively.  This resonated with me.  It felt true on me. 

May you grab onto the perfect energy that you need for you to move forward now.  It's out there.  It's on you.  Just believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment