Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, November 30, 2012

Need

Do we need to let go of the old to allow the new?  I'm, once again, clearing things out.  Getting rid of stuff I haven't used in several years; maybe decades.

Florida moving sparked something in me to let go of what I do not use anymore and have kept just because it's already here in my life.

I no longer want to keep what is present in my life if I no longer use it.  I give myself permission to let go, open up and get ready to accept the new.

Woo hoo.   This could be just so much fun.   Putting Karma out and create new doors, avenues and roads to travel through and on.

Making an exchange, whether energetically or physically, and feeling the power of this.

May you let go of what you haven't used in a long time which makes it completely part of your past.  Be aware and, just maybe, it's time to present this old stuff out into the world so you can be present for the 'you of today'.  Perhaps, by letting go physically and/or emotionally of old 'stuff', you can open up more easily to things that are new and that will help you to become everything you are meant to become moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment