Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, November 25, 2012

Permission

I want to give myself permission to be okay and at peace with who, what and where I'm at today.  I want to totally believe that I'm where I need to be to continue down my very unique path of this human experience that is for me only.  I want to believe that if I follow this unique path that is mine, others will benefit also.  Now this would be SICK, COOL and AWESOME.

Today, my head is telling me that I want to be at my daughter's horse show that is only two miles away in 36 deg F temperature.  My inner knowing is telling me I will hurt if I do what my head is telling me to do.  I know that I hurt because I want to see my daughter ride.  It is poetry in motion to me.  It is a gift for me.  My innate knowing knows that it is not good for me to stand in 36 deg weather.  My heart is sad and my head is telling me to feel guilt.  My innate knowing knows the best possible answer. 

So, what I want to do is trust that I cannot do it comfortably so it is not for me to do.  The human in me wants to resist this innate knowing - or is it merely my human brain that is creating this.  Whatever this resistance is, I want it to stop. 

I want to allow myself to sleep when tired; eat when hungry; cry when sad and laugh when tickled as much as possible.  I want to be able to give others what I can truly give them and it be perfect for them and their path too.

May you give yourself permission to have what you need with the belief that this is YOUR unique path for your human experience and if followed, most beneficial to all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment