Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, November 4, 2012

Husband

I'm with my amazing husband here in CA.  He has always asked me not to talk about him on my blog.  I have honored and respected this request and will continue to do so.

(How do I keep this about me?)
As I honor his request, especially when we have been around each other 24/7 for over a week, it is hard for me not to include his energy/presence in my words.  I find that I am leaving out a huge part of myself as I leave him out.  However, I know that this can be done because I am an individual in a marriage; not a marriage wanting to be an individual.  (or some sort of 'crapola' like this!)

So, as we spend our last day together, I realize the impact that he has on my life.  I realize the impact I have on his life.  HUGE.

We are the most important people in each other's lives and sometimes I feel the most estranged with him.  He goes one way and I go another way and somehow we complete goals together.  When we were just a couple, we did everything together; everything.  Grocery shopping, exercising, watching TV, the beach and trips.  Once we became more than a couple; having a house, a family -- we are still together yet I find myself taking different routes from what he wants and needs to do.  I'm grateful that we end up at the same spot and soon - with our child getting ready for college - it will be another chapter of US.

These are the things I'd like to have discussed, taught and paid attention to in school to our children as they grow up and become 'couples'.  I wish I would have learned more than I did about this major part of living before I entered into it.  How to keep our true selves, blend into a relationship, grow a family and stay strong and sane.  This is LIFE, is it not...

May you be aware of what matters to you the most and take great care of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment