Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Let it Snow?

Sure feels like snow is on its way.  It feels cold and raw; looks white and still in the sky and air.

I have to sadly admit that my body feels tight and stiff.  I have NO desire to go out.  AND, out I will go.  I want to get some things done and tomorrow is my daughter's 18th birthday.  It's a big one... for her .. and for I!

18 years went by so fast and I have some wonderful, beautiful portraits and memories engraved in my mind, heart and soul.  How lucky I was to have a baby girl be born to me (and my husband) who was so lively, happy, fun and a joy to be around.  She grew into an independent, beautiful, kind young woman.  I stand in awe of her on many occassions and I am grateful for her love and all that she has taught me...  (well, mostly everything she has taught me - ha)

My cat is not feeling good.  She is skinny and not eating.  Something is very wrong.  I have the vet coming back for her today.  I hope she can help my cat; I am uncertain as to which direction this visit will go.  Again, I just do not want my animals to suffer more than they have to.   If she has any chance at all, she is only 10, I will do whatever is in my power to make her life the best I can give her.

Animals; the joy is great.   The hardship is also.

May you always feel the quiet joy of life even as hardships go in and out of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment