Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, November 2, 2012

Waking Up

It's my last full day here in CA, USA.  I am very glad to be going home.  I have a great need to be with all my family members, animals and my home.  I'm a bit afraid because there is still no electric and many small problems.  However, all are safe and I know this is what truly matters.

So, as I leave CA, I am grateful I had this opportunity to be here and I've learned and connected to more information and people. 

Breath is the biggest word and learning I take home with me.  I'd like to offer to know that you are breathing and to be aware of your breath. Does it go deep down into your stomach?   Is it a full and complete breath?  Do you allow the air to empty out completely?  Is it shallow?  Is it slow or fast or somewhere in between? 

Take a deep breath now, perhaps.  Are your lungs being filled?  Do you notice your rib cage expanding; your stomach filling like a balloon and then emptying again?  Are your shoulders relaxed?  How does your breath breathe through you....

Every now and then, may you just focus and be with your breath.  This is enables your life force.  There is much power in it.  Allow yourself the pleasure to breathe!  mmmmmmm

Happy Breathing!
                                          My favorite tree in LaQuinta, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment