Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Night

WOWZA.  It's been a truly long, nightmarish week with the movers down in Florida USA.  Some stuff was delivered perfectly, some didn't fit in my smaller apartment, some stuff was damaged, some stuff didn't show up at all, some was taken back to storage and when I asked to bring back - woof, it disappeared.  I feel discouraged about some of the human race because of this.

There were other incidents that are tiring to me to put into words, but in the end, there was one person that came and gave me my faith back in the human race.  He did everything perfect as he delivered a third mattress.  The previous deliveries were very uncomfortable as well.  However, this man had me shaking his hand and tearing up; thanking him for his caring, concern and professionalism.  I don't know if the movers I came in contact with are aliens or just lost souls.  I'm thinking the latter and I'm not 100% convinced.  Ha.

So, as I deal with what is with where I'm at, I have achieved my goal of having a home in southern Florida once again.  I am in.  I am set up.   I'm ready to live.

I go home to Pennsylvania tomorrow.

I will be back here after the holidays to spend the winter.  The weather has been my kind of weather.  Mostly in the 70's F.  It sure makes life easier and more enjoyable for me.  To be able to take the trash out to the dumpster (yikes - I'm in an apartment again); and, when it comes time.... to be able to take the dogs out without pain or a big heavy coat in the dead of winter is going to be pretty wonderful for me.  The weather here stays this way all winter for the most part.  Up north in Pennsylvania it can go down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit.  Yikes.  That's not for me.  Good for you people that like it!   I wish you great chills.  Ha.

So, as I wind down from very hard work moving into a 2 bedroom/den apartment from a 4 bedroom home - As I wind down from the trials of the moving company -- As I wind down from opening and tearing down what felt like 100 boxes - As I wind down from the thrill of seeing many of my things that give me joy ---  I say - Whew, I'm glad that's over with!

May you walk through and know the feeling of  - whew, I'm glad that's over with...

No comments:

Post a Comment