Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, November 23, 2012

So Much

I'm traveling to Florida this coming week, buying a new car, getting new tags for my old car so my daughter can use it, still waiting on word from a bid on a Florida house and it's the end of the school year and a lot more horse shows are lined up for the summer.

All this, and take care of this house, all the animals and moving through all of this with my great health, or lack thereof.

Wowee.  I'm tired and overwhelmed just thinking about it!

One at a time; be in the now; moment to moment.

I have learned that thinking about it is usually much worse then just doing it.  I've spent many hours thinking and dreading about certain chores.  Then I get to the chore and learn that the thinking about same was much harder on me then the actual doing of the chore.

So, I'll try to stay with this 'knowing' and breeze right on through it all.   (yeah, right!)

May U breeze through the one thing that has been on Ur mind the most today and know that "U got it"!

You have it covered because that's just how YOU roll!  Ha.

 
Post Drafted May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment