Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Very Chaotic

My life is very chaotic.  I'm working on adrenaline.   I know it.  I feel it.  I haven't learned a better way just now.  My hands are swollen.  I continue to accomplish what I believe has to be accomplished so I can live comfortably and fully as possible from my new home in Florida. 

I know it's better for me to do what I can, relax; enjoy and work some more.  I had a helper that was very determined; get the job done and focus on nothing else.  It was great and accomplished a lot; it beat me up some and wasn't entirely my way.

I hope to do better the next time around.  I have this belief that I can enjoy just about anything life offers.  It's the mindset and trying to only come from my own spirit.   I got caught letting my spirit fly elsewhere while I worked around like a madwoman to bang things out.  Boom; Boom; Boom.  Yes, it accomplished a lot.  Yes, I don't know where I am!  hA.

So, it's very possible that Life is not chaotic just now..?   It's the humans that are creating the chaos. ?  I talked to one person today describing the meaning of insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.... NOT going to happen.   If I change one thing up in the way I do things, something is certain to change. 

I have a new helper coming tomorrow.  We will see where I go from here.  I AM SO GRATEFUL for the help.  I want to enjoy each moment.  This is my goal.  Get the work done; enjoy it and revel in it (just maybe) even.

May you allow yourself to revel in whatever you are doing today.  Try it, you just may like it.  Certainly do not know unless we try!

Good luck.





No comments:

Post a Comment