Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, November 24, 2012

Heat

The heat is on in my house.  Hip hip hooray!  The boiler itself needed repair so this is why all the heating systems were off.

I feel much better with heat surrounding my body.

Outside it is a blustery wintry day.  The night sky has a bright moon with soft clouds enveloping it.  The clouds traveling with the wind (or so it looks) as they pass by the moon.  It feels quite mysterious and wonderful.  Just like a 'breath of fresh air'. 

There are many mysteries in life just now it feels.  The mystery of self and truth; image and truth.  I heard Iyanla VanZant say it's time to let go of our image and live our truth.  I thought this was good insight and a thought provoking statement.

What image have I created for myself...   I think I gave up an image of myself these last two years.  I feel like I'm creating a new image moving forward.

Do I need an image...  Can I just be me...  Is being me an image...  Very thought provoking indeed.

May you wonder whether image is an illusion or truth.  May you ponder and uncover, perhaps, a mystery that will allow you to BE YOU.  May you be getting closer and closer to your innate knowing being the center of the gift I call YOU as you share yourself within our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment