Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, October 30, 2012

500 Women

I was just at a conference of approximately 500 women (and some wonderful men) who gathered together to learn, share, and to, perhaps, be open to all possibilities of one's self.

I am still at the conference site, there is only 1 woman left here now.  (maybe/maybe not)  Me...?!

I'm feeling a bit lonely without the energy of these brilliant, beautiful women.  This location is still one of my favorites and I still feel the beauty of nature; however, the feeling of connectedness and having each other's backs, camaraderie and similar goals is no longer present.  I feel it's loss.  I feel the loss.  I feel the lost of not being surrounded by a large group of people that want to support the individual in each of us. 

Is it still in my world, yes.  Can I tap into it whenever I want, yes.  Was it easier around these people, yes.  Do I want to always feel this, yes.

I am grateful I have friends, family and strangers in my life that are open to this same type of energy; this energy that matters to me the most.  The energy of togetherness, yet, supporting our individuality.  The energy that God has put us on this earth to grow.  The energy that the universe is always supporting us towards.

May you join me and tap into your energy that allows you to be you while supporting others.  Do you feel it?

                                                     Morning, Full Moon


No comments:

Post a Comment