Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Durby

I just made an appointment to have my beautiful, fabulous Durby dog put to sleep this week.  I've been praying to God to just take him in his sleep.  He can hardly walk and his quality of life is getting worse and worse.  I'm leaving for a few days and he does not like to see suitcases come out.  He gets pretty upset.

He, for many years, came with us.  The last three he has not and he does not like it at all.  He does fine but he shows sadness.

So, for so many reasons, I know this is the right time.  I do not want to be the one to make this decision, but more, I do not want anyone else to make this decision for me.  So, it's mine to be made.

I know it is life.  I've volunteered with hospice for years.  I am not afraid of death.  I have known beauty in death.  I am afraid of not having him here with me.  I know it is time.  I've been saying goodbye for months.

Again, no options that I truly want; yet, grateful I have options.

May you use your options wisely today and follow your truth as best you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment