Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, October 20, 2012

Getting Ready

I'm getting ready for a 7 day trip to Palm Springs, California, USA.  My husband is coming with me; it changes everything....!  Where I fly into; a 5 day trip turns into a 7 day trip.  We fly first class.  We rent a convertible.  We go out to dinners.  Usually I go and just have a quiet, relaxing, get healthy and focus on me type of trip.   Both trips are great.  I am lucky.  Yes, I am trying to talk myself into this thought because right now my head feels all over the place.  This getting ready part of the 'trip' does not feel lucky.  Once I get my head in the correct 'game', I will be good.  I will be great, even.  It will be different from the last five years I have taken this trip; however, I am grateful to have his strength, openness and company. 

I'm also getting ready in the beginning of November to go to South Florida and move our furniture/artwork that has been in storage for 3 years into a lovely apartment -  An apartment where I am not responsible for much of the maintenance at all.  This is something every cell and fiber of my being is looking forward to.   An extremely low maintenance abode.  --  and with palm trees all around it.   THIS MAY BE HEAVEN ON EARTH FOR ME!

I also have a 'visitor' at my home.  Diesel, a pit bull/bulldog mix.  Full of energy and love.  My home is transformed into quite a different place to accommodate for him, with my other animals and our regular structure.  He is a lovely dog and he belongs to my daughter's boyfriend who I want to support and help.  Hence, a 3 week visit!

So, there is a lot going on around me.  I am finding it hard to write about because it's not all about me.  I do not want to offend or 'step on' anyone's privacy.  I'd like to continue to try to honor all living people and creatures.

My life is transforming right in front of my eyes.  I am a very aware participant.  I am very excited, and somewhat scared.  

I talked to my therapist about keeping ME while being around others and the world.  It's very easy for me to stay centered and focused on my needs when no one else is around.  It's quite a different story when I let others enter my world.  Yet, I am a better, happier woman when I have others in my world.  I am working on living my truth while hearing and caring for others' truths as well.

So, as I go about creating a new world for me to be in; I want to stay honorable and present to my own, along with others', needs.  I'd like to co-create peace/love/togetherness with everyone I encounter.  All I can do is try.

May you be willing to try your best in co-creating a nice truth with people you encounter today.

No comments:

Post a Comment