Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, October 25, 2012

Welcome Day of Conference

I'm waking up to sunshine; fresh, dry air and a brilliant blue sky.  The beauty of nature is so enjoyable to me. 

Tonight is the welcoming ceremony for all conference attendees and I'm excited and uncertain as to where I fit in.

I know my goal, like others, is to enjoy, learn, share and be open to possibilities I've never ever thought of.

This is such a great environment for letting oneself achieve just that.  It feels safe, inviting, enlightening capable, with a great ability to bond between our inner selves to create a better outer world.  I feel it's an opportunity to be individuals that create togetherness like I've never known before.

How cool and right where I want to be!

My anxiousness is somewhat high.  My talking to myself to let go of fear and stay open hearted is almost constant. 

This is an exciting day for me.   I want this to be what my ordinary days are comprised of.  Possible?  Won't know unless I try.

May you know what you want your ordinary days to be made of and go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment