Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, October 29, 2012

Stranded, Or Vacation

With the east coast of the United States in 'lockdown' because of hurricane Sandy threatening disasters all up in the Tri-State area of Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware to include New York and many other states, there are no flights leaving Los Angeles with a final destination anywhere near Philadelphia.  So, while we were leaving Palm Springs originally Tuesday, the 30th of October, we are now leaving Saturday, 3rd of November.  Just 5 days before our beautiful daughter's 18th birthday.  Woo Hoo

It's a bit unsettling, a bit dizzying and a bit exciting and all about IT IS WHAT IT IS.  I have no control over Mother Nature and I feel irritable and not in the mood to think about this.  Yet, this IS my truth and I'm going to go with it as best as I am able. 

I'm sad I'm not going home.  I very much miss my daughter and I want to be at home with my animals and I want to be there even though a certain 18 year old doesn't 'need' me to be.

With my original plans of going to Florida, November 9, it's even less enticing to stay here.  Yet, in truth, how fortunate I am that I am here with a very kind and brilliant man with mostly warm temperatures and a beautiful natural environment that is abundant.  What a great opportunity to be him and I (US) , all alone, with very little every day life's challenges. 

So, while many I know are sitting tight and waiting out the storm with anticipation of what it will bring, I am here and, when I choose, I can enjoy the sunshine, the absence of immediate possible hardship or danger and sit quietly looking at a palm tree or dance among the beautiful flowers.

Oh the possibilities. 

May you see the possibilities of what IS in your life and may you know the beauty of life in the chaos of challenges.

Trust the process, be flexible and accept where I'm at..... This is my mantra today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment