Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Success

I'm in the middle of something.  Middle of change; between holding on and letting go; creating a whole new path for myself.  I'm stronger mentally and sit firmly within myself.  I'm, however, spacey, confused and uncertain much of the time verging out into the world.

I decided to play the tarot 'game' again.  This is what cards I chose.  It's all very interesting and fun for me.  I have to admit I like these cards probably best out of all of them!  Ha.

King of Swords
"Tarot Wisdom:  You have a deep-seated inner confidence.  This is true inner strength that does not have to be displayed.  Your communication is clear and decisive; you are not afraid to speak your mind.  You are capable of choosing whether or not to respond to the prompts of others, and to separate false preconceptions from fact."

Queen of Staffs
"Tarot Wisdom:  Like the Queen of Swords, the Queen of Staffs is presenting us with a choice.  In this case, it  is between that which is natural, unprocessed, or possibly crude, and that which is refined or sophisticated.  For more insight into these choices look at the cards that flank this one in your layout."

So, I picked one more card.....I have not learned how to 'flank' or do a 'layout'.  I only pick from a spread out pile, face down; and with my eyes closed, I move my hand over them until I think I feel heat. 

 The Star
"Tarot Wisdom:  The Star represents a secure guide to a higher level of consciousness.  It is the Higher Self emerging from the unconscious.  The Star indicates a sense of balance and of wellbeing.  It can be the peace after a storm, the forgiveness after an argument.  It represents the nurturing of the Great Mother:  of ourselves, and of others."

May you know peace during a storm, openness during an argument and love of self and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment