Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, October 14, 2012

Another Day

Another day to do better and be more like me than ever.   Another day to be grateful for all I have.  Another day to create the life that best fits me.   Another day to live.   Another day to just be.

I'm feeling scared today.  I'm thinking about changing things up in my life as far as locating and relocating and it feels scary some.  It's change that I want and know it will bring me great happiness and, yet, I'm feeling a reluctance to change things up.   Is it going to take away my safeness....

Of course, safety can be a matter of perception.  There is safe and unsafe everywhere.  Trusting the process of life and knowing that no matter what, I will be okay feels best to me.  Yet, trust isn't always present when I want it to be.

Usually when I get out of my present; my 'be here now' belief, this is when unsafe feelings can pop into my world.

As I type this, I'm worried about later on; worrying about what will happen in the future can create an unsafe feeling.   If I am here just typing away, sitting in my chair, with the water fountain trickling and the animals laying near, I feel safe.  Again, it's when my mind wonders about what if.... this is what scares me.   If I think of what is and accept this, I feel little fear, if any.

Fear is only a feeling and yet it can stop me in my tracks.  Fear, when walked through is something that can usually be laughed at.  Fear, when on the other side of it, is empowerment.

May you laugh at fear today and be empowered.

No comments:

Post a Comment