Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, October 8, 2012

Living/Owning What Is

I'm so learning something of valuable importance.  In fact, it's so important to me, I choke on it; I stumble and I freeze up.

I hear people asking me hard questions.  They certainly feel hard to me.  I watch, see and feel myself freeze up; not wanting to go there.  Fearful of people's reactions/responses.  Frustration that 'they' do not know or that 'they' can't just trust me.  "They" are questioning me why....

I even don't want to type this.  I don't want to think about this.  It's hard to go here for me.

Anyhoo....

I find that when I breathe and choose not to freeze up; to to go through the frustration; choose to accept the question for just being a question.... I find that when I answer it and share my utmost truth of whatever I'm feeling, thinking, answering.... on the other side of this..... IS PEACE.    Whew!  Got through it!  lol, but seriously.

When I'm asked to explain why I feel a certain way; asked how 'they' can do it differently to make it easier on me; asked if I wouldn't mind doing it a new way.....   Well, if I can choose that today is a different day and just go with IT; goodness, comfort and love prevail.

There is a childish feeling present with these questions.  There is a thought if they love me, they 'should' know.  There is a hesitation that it feels too hard to have to relearn a better way.  BUT, again, if I just go with it - calmness, love, joy and togetherness win out.

What do 'they' say about definition of insanity.  It's about doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

Well, for me, it's time to do it differently and experience a different outcome.  Oh, what fun.  Oh, what work.  Oh, what transformation is awaiting on the other side of doing it differently.

May you get to your other side of doing it differently and know calmness, lightness, joy, togetherness and healing.  May you get it going on! 

                                                  Photographer Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment