Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Failure

I heard the word failure today.  It caught my attention.  I went on to contemplate what failure truly means to me.

Changing course is not failing.  To me, not changing and staying unsettled within is more entitled to the label 'failure' than not changing one's course when it is not fully working.   Allowing yourself to feel happy in one's heart and one's soul is a win-win to me.  Staying on a course that does not include this win-win is so what I do NOT want for myself.

So, I am contemplating great change in my life.  Finding a home in South Florida is a great start for me; however, I do not think I'm going to end there.  I want it all.  Love, family, career and self-appreciation.  I want all of these things.  I want all of these things for you if they bring you happiness.

May you keep changing your course until you have everything you want.

No more being 'stuck' for me.  I'm moving on up or out or somewhere.  I'm moving....

Just because we were born on this sweet, precious earth, we deserve and can choose to have the life that feels right from within.  What if all we had to do was listen to our inner knowing.  What if the best thing and only thing that matters most is to be who we were born to be.  Just be you; what if this truly is our answer...

What choice can you make today that makes you feel most like you....  My hope is that you choose it, through love.

No comments:

Post a Comment