Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, October 28, 2012

Funny Coincidences or Crazy Head

I was reminded this weekend that Rose oil carries one of the highest vibrational frequencies.  When I was sent away to overnight camp during a rough patch my parents were having, I had to pick a name of a flower to use as my 'camp' name.  I picked "Rose". 

I'm shooting for a very connected, together and 'one with everything in the universe' type of result.

I was also reminded this weekend about how fast some believe our universe is 'spinning'.  And, in the next few weeks, possibilities, growth, and, perhaps even evolution will change things up.  This is why many of us feel crazy, out of sorts AND why I believe we could all use seatbelts.  Some say December 21 will be a turning point and things/people/places/situations will calm and we will slow down some and be well on our way to creating a more together, happier, more fulfilled way of life.  Many humans will be using less "left brain" power (usually more analytical, objective and logical) and more "right brain" power (thoughtful, subjective and intuitive) moving forward.

I always felt like December 21 was a very special date.  I had, at one time, very seriously considered getting married on this date to my husband.

Am I being shown how or why things in my past were there to create my present and future and maybe  (just maybe) confirming that what I'm feeling and 'being called to do' is right on and accurate with what I'm feeling and believing.

I'm going to run with this and see what happens.  I have nothing else really; professionally speaking!

May you pull all your knowledge, truths and feelings together and aim for your true path.

No comments:

Post a Comment