Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Confusion

I'm allowing confusion to confuse me with the new apartment to set up, wanting to call the Pennsylvania realtor, but hesitant.  I have a trip to Palm Springs, California next week to take the Inner Idea workshops for yoga, pilates, meditation, tai chi, meditation and many other 'inner' modalities of exercise and well-being.  I have a visiting STRONG dog and my little guys to concern myself with to be certain they are taken care of while I'm away.  The weather has gone down to 35 deg.  I'm just loving this...  Not!  AND, my fingers are still good - no sores!!!!!!

My husband is in Toronto and my daughter is planning another trip with her horses.  A lot of upheaval and yet, it's all good stuff; I can find it unsettling and confusing. 

There is so much information and new technology right in front of us at all times.  This is good (my new can opener opens cans in a way that the edges are not sharp!) and it can be overwhelming; hence, my seatbelt idea.   I believe we all could use seatbelts right now to keep us safe as we create, adjust and learn how to best live with this new world.

I'm hoping the young (and older) energetic people will thrive as they help our world settle into a togetherness of what is.  I'm hoping I, and all others, will keep their hearts, minds and spirits open to see and use what is best in the now.  Change things up for life to work best in whatever way life works best today.

Adjustments galore may be necessary.   What a challenge, perhaps.  And, what fun and excitement as well.

May you trust that where you are is right where you need to be.  May you trust that if you follow your inner knowing through open heart and engaged mind - all is possible.

                                       Marriott Living Quarters, Singer Island

No comments:

Post a Comment