Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, October 27, 2012

Face

I have developed a problem where I had laser work done to take away some red dots on my face that have been bothering me for quite some time.  This is a procedure I've had done a few times since my 20s because of the scleroderma's tightness creating these red marks.

For some reason, this time, one spot didn't react 'happily' and I have a pretty sizeable 'boo boo' on my face.  I am walking around the conference with this mark on my face.  It is quite noticeable and not too pretty.

There is a woman here that I have admired for years.  She helps run the conference and is bright, beautiful and her energy stretches out and feels beautiful.

I encountered her twice; with each time, the mark on my face happened to be bleeding.  I did not realize this until after my encounters with her.  My face has bled only twice this whole time; each time I have connected to her energy.  I find this very interesting indeed. 

I guess you could say I'd love to have a job like her; be a part of creating a community like the one that she has helped to create and shine as beautifully as I feel she does in our world. 

Of course, I am afraid of getting in front of large groups; however, for now, this is besides the point....

Anyway, I came in tonight and looked up 'Face' in Louise L. Hay's book "Heal Your Life".  This is what I read.  I certainly felt like it was very apropos.

Face -
"Probable Cause:  Represents what we show to the world."
"New Thought Pattern:  It is safe to be me.  I express who I am."

Mmmmmm

Will I get my brave on and get on with my life already....

May you have your brave on and be getting on with your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment