Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, October 8, 2012

Where I'm At

It's fall here in Northeast Pennsylvania, USA, again.  The leaves are changing colors and falling from the trees.  The sky is blue and the air is cool.  Daylight hours are less and less as we proceed towards winter months.

My life is very different.  I have two dogs instead of four.  (Interesting how this would come first.)  I am very aware of my surroundings.  I'm slower and less chaotic.  I'm fuller and less heavy.  I'm quieter and more peaceful.  I laugh just as easily as I cry. 

I have great faith and optimism of today and tomorrow.  I am weak physically compared to where I was.  I am stronger as my whole self portraying who and what I truly am.

I always used to say when I was single that I'm going to enjoy this single-ness while I can.  I can be who I am, where I want to be, who I want to be with, doing what I want, whenever I want; I have no one to answer to or that depends on me.   I enjoyed my single-ness to the extreme.  I am grateful I did this.

When I married and had a child, I gave up my single-ness willingly.  I would no longer do what I want, with who I want, how I want and when I want.  It was a lot of change then.

Now, as my child turns 18 and I come out from my inward journey, I realize that I am the only one leading my way.  My thoughts are what provoke me.  My power has always been mine.  It was a matter of whether I chose to own it or give it away.

So, as I proceed into this next chapter of my life, I choose (I hope) to own my power and share my true self with everyone I encounter.  I wish to walk open hearted and embrace what is.  I choose to accept what is and easily and lovingly encourage change that may be better for my world and others. 

I have fear, I have uncertainty, I have struggles.....   and I am what I am and I honor who you are. 

May we all move forward with open hearts with the belief that we are all here on this earth, at this time together, to create a harmonious world.

  Wouldn't it be great if we knew more joy in our heart than anything...  Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment