Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Today

It's another very dark, solemn day outside.  54 deg.  Everything sits in saturation from the rain.  There is quite a heaviness about it all.  The pond fish are starting to swim slower and eating with less vigor.  The orange, white and black colors floating easily on top of the water are very pretty.  The waterfalls, with so much water around and outside of the ponds, almost seem non-existent.  It's quite the wary kind of day to me.

I have found an apartment in Florida for the winter.   I am very happy about this.  There is great excitement inside of myself.  I'm sort of wondering when I'm going to let this excitement come out...  "Too soon', I tell myself.  I'm not sure why.  Mmmmm

I have sent my resume and also a follow-up request to a rehab center very close to my home.  I'm feeling like I would love to try to help others find a new road; a better road for themselves.  I'd be honored to help others to breathe, know and be their truest of selves.  A part of me thinks that my resume is bogus and another part of me knows that it's perhaps the most authentic resume I've ever created.

I'm finding myself getting 'work' done on myself.  Things as simple as pedicures to having the 'dermatological spa' zap away some red spots on my face.  I especially allow myself to be bothered with the red dot on the tip of my nose.  Ha.

So, as change is occurring in and around me, I still feel like a seat belt would be a good idea!  I also want to believe and see the part of our world that is caring, creating and being with each other in an united stance.  I stand strong and when I do not; my wish is to allow others to stand for me; as I wish to stand for others.

May you stand for or because of another today.

No comments:

Post a Comment