Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Temperature Risin

I just had a telephone conversation.  I was talking to a dear friend and she mentioned that an Allergist had once told her that she was allergic to temperature change.  WOWZA

I know that I am very sensitive to a one degree change in my home.  I can feel the change.   I know it takes me very long to acclimate to new seasons and when the weather fluctuates 30 degrees in one day, I go for a not-so-pleasant roller coaster ride each and every time.

BUT, What!!!!?  An allergy to temperature change.   May just be brilliant.  So, I went to google and typed in allergic to temperature change and sure enough - there it was!  So, I have more research to do!  Yippee!

So, just perhaps, I am more 'normal' than I thought.  I'm not as crazy as I once thought.  I don't have to concern myself every year if this knowing is in my head or my body.  This knowing that I feel achy and off.   This knowing that I hurt and know discomfort when it gets much cooler.  This knowing that I swell and suffer (strong word, however, true).  I don't have to question how is this possible that every winter, I change.  Every spring, I came alive.  Ms Sensitive, I suppose I am.  This, coming from a person who said she was not sensitive at all; once upon a time.

May you know your truth and even better, accept it and not question it.  If you feel it, it's real for you, yes?

Yes, I believe, if you feel it, it's there for a reason.  May you embrace it, accept it and move on, through it or around it.
                                            "Big Ass Fan" - True Name and appropriate!  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment