Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, October 27, 2012

Moonlight Meditation

I just came in from a Moonlight Meditation on the lawn of LaQuinta near Palm Springs, CA, USA.  I am so inside my body and I feel every cell as I sit heavily relaxed here in my chair.  I feel my own vibration and my mind is not as present as my being. 

The TV is on, I do not hear it and it is not bothering me. This is huge for me.  I never seem to be able to focus on posting and have outside noise near or around me.

The moon was magical as it sat on the edge of a frond of a palm tree.  The stars were bright and energizing.  All the attendees were respectful and honored one another. 

The mediator was brilliant.  I could tell that his class was well thought out and kind and I could feel his spirit surrounding and encompassing all of us.

He read quotes, played music, suggested certain meditations and encouraged us to let go and choose to believe anything is possible if we can only dream or imagine it.

The beauty of a group wishing well for each other and the universe is powerful, empowering and fun.

May you connect to your power and your fun today.

No comments:

Post a Comment