Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, October 29, 2012

Massage

I had a scheduled massage today.  For the past four days, I have been trying to get a "Gabby" to be my massage person.  I kept being told she wasn't working or she is busy.

So, I went today scheduled to work with another therapist.  I am in the waiting area and I hear my name and lo and behold it's Gabby!  I thought too funny, I don't know how this worked out but I'm so glad it's you and yadda yadda.

So, we go in and I'm scheduled to have a stone massage.  15 minutes into it, I realize there are no stones being used.  I told her that I didn't want to create any problems for her, however, I believe I was scheduled for a stone massage.  She asked me if my name was ****** and I said no, it is not.  

So, when Gabby came out to get her client, initially, from the waiting room, I thought I heard my name and said 'here'.  I had no idea it was Gabby until after I shook her hand.

How funny is this that I got Gabby and with much effort on my part was told again and again that this was impossible.  Yet, I found a way (or was it the universe) to have her be my therapist. 

We have to put IT OUT THERE in the world or there isn't much of a chance that we will get it.

This may be one of those stories that 'one has to be there' in order to enjoy or get.  However, it was a great treat for me.  Yes, I felt a little silly guilt.  Mostly, I felt how lucky we can be how things sometimes work out.  And, to top it off, because of the 'misunderstanding', the spa gave me a certificate to come back for another session on them!  How 'sick' and lucky this situation turned out to be for me!

May things, luckily, work out in your favor today.

No comments:

Post a Comment