Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Doorways and Friends

I'm not sure I can breathe just now, so I went to the tarot cards and these are the two cards I picked.  It's less than 22 hours time I have with my Durby and I'm sad and uncertain inside; fearful of feeling what's to come.

"The High Priestess"
"Tarot Wisdom - Two is the number of openings, because two halves create a space between each other, as in the image of a doorway.  The High Priestess opens the door for us to probe the mysteries that lie beneath our experiences.  She encourages us to look for what is hidden - to read between the lines, to find subtleties and nuances.  This is the card of intuition, dreams and esoteric knowledge."

"Three of Vessels"
"Tarot Wisdom - Friendship is the central theme here.  The message points to a support group.  Everyone carries equal weight so that no one person is burdened more than the others.  Know that support comes to you when it is needed.  The Three Fates suggest either support that has been given in the past, is being given in the present, or might be coming in the future.  The fertility aspect of the Triple Goddess might be germane to a reading - like being a supportive midwife at birth."

Tarot cards and wisdom from the book "The Alchemical Tarot" by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place

May you believe in your own strength and may you know that this inner strength will carry you forward always.  May you know there is always support available and new doorways to walk through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment