Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, December 31, 2011

Where I'm At

There is large part of me that is sad and shut down; quiet and in darkness.  A part of me has died or is certainly dying.  Not in the sense of death and complete finality; but in the sense of letting go and becoming anew.

My hands are not as hurtful as they have been.  I still get taken aback when I hit them against something.  I still have struggles when trying to open or navigate with them.  However, they feel softer and more pliant.

I am very shut down to the outside world and living within it.  I am lost.  I read something yesterday that 'sometimes we have to get lost to find our way home'.  This is what I am feeling.

I feel this darkness just might lead me to where I am going.  I am surely hoping for it and trusting the process.

 I feel sorry for the people ALIVE around me that I struggle with that I'm bringing them down.  I want them to carry on and continue living and flying high on their own journeys.  I hope they know I support them and honor their pathways even though I may not be able to share a lot of them or me right now. 

I am with whatever comes up for me and I honor the process of living; life and death. 

May you honor each pathway that you are on and each pathway that intersects with yours.  May you Be U through it all; with all your glory and all your pain.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment