Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Decision

I was struggling with if it was best for me to go to North Carolina (NC) and see what's happening with my dad for myself or stay home.  I knew my mind was more in NC than it was in Pennsylvania where my body was.

I went to my fun "The Alchemical Tarot" deck and book by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place.  I picked a card and this is what it was:

9 of Vessels

The book reads "The image on the card relates to putting your emotional world in order and rising on its support.  It is the culmination of emotions."

"The Tarot wisdom:  Take all your emotions and memories, and let bygones be bygones.  Be on your way.  The emotions and memories associated with the past are your foundation, and can be built upon, but cannot be changed.  Do not try to change the past, but look to the future.  Do not worry; you are sure footed and will not stumble."

WOW is all I can say.  What fun!  Thank you Rosemary and Robert for compiling this wonderful, fun, easy and hands on experience for me. 

I just lay them out face down in a line and run my hand over them with my eyes closed and see what one 'calls' out to me.  (this is the way it works for me - I honor whatever way something works for you)

Have to admit - pretty cool!

I don't know if this is what gave me the strength to go, but I do know it was what I needed to bring to light and understand and believe from within. 

Crazy fun.

May you do something pretty cool and crazy fun for someone, if not yourself, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment