Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, December 10, 2011

Been Up

I have been awake since 3 a.m.  Is is the excitement of the holidays?  Is it too much on my mind?  Is it my body wants to move more?  Is it that I fell asleep early?

Yes, yes, yes and yes.

I am still in the process of changing things up.  Everyday I see and learn something new.  I am bombarded with new ways, thoughts, desires and aha moments.

Life is coming at me full steam ahead and I can't stop seeing things as they are and questioning if it works for me and creating what does.  I am full of exhilaration and tired from the constant change.

I want the change; I embrace the change.  How deep within can one go?  Deeper than I ever thought or dreamt possible.

I continue on.  I have open arms and an open heart.  I trust the process of what is.  I share what I am.

This 'territory' is very foreign and unknown to me.  I feel excited and ready.  Fear is not as prevalent in my life.  Fear is not going to stop me from living my truth; from living who I am; from living onward.

FEAR - I laugh at you and know that the most real you are is only in my head.  Am I the one that is making fear real?  I think so.  I will choose to question you everytime you come forward.

FEAR - I leave you in the dust.

If fear sometimes has a hold on us - can we question whether it's real or, perhaps, just notice it and choose to walk onward; barrel through; laugh; love or warrior on.

May you hear yourself today and respond in favor of YOU today.

I wish you freedom from whatever you wish to be free from.


No comments:

Post a Comment